Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It really is too hot in the kitchen!!

I've got one full day of work left here in NJ and a few hours on Friday just to help my replacement close the books.  12 catered events planned for tomorrow so the day is going to be busy enough without adding the fact that my head is spinning reminiscent of Linda Blair. 

3 huge wardrobe boxes were just dropped off today.  I'm going to need a bigger boat.

It's 92 degrees here today.  May as well get used to this now, eh??  Changed the address with the mailman.  Nothing left hanging on any walls except in my bedroom.  I'm rather loathe to destroy my bedroom until the last minute.  The rest of the house looks like Ringling Bros. came for a short visit, but the bedroom is still a sanctuary.  I'd like to keep it that way a few more days.

I made a mango mascarpone profiterole today for the graduation VIP dinner tomorrow.  Cooked the mango with a bit of coconut milk and basil.  Blended it with mascarpone, then folded in whipped cream.  It tasted like summer....all it was missing was an icy proseco.

Can't even begin to tell you how much I wish it was June 30 already.  Oh yeah...Max and I are flying First Class to New Orleans.   First time for me, pretty sure it's the first time for Max, too..hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment