Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday 2 September - stop folding that towel

Sorry I missed last night, but you try spending a day with your boss who critiques the way rice falls from a 50 pound bag and close your books for the month at the same time...see if you have the energy to pass a coherent thought from your fingers after that. Her presence caused one unfortunate towel to be folded and wrung about 100 times as Xanax replacement therapy. She later informed me the towel folder was a wonderful hire...in fact, she was quite pleased with everyone I'd hired. But oh how she can frazzle a person. She intimidates some members of my staff so much that the mere mention of an upcoming visit causes them to swear profusely and then begin assuming prairie dog positions...they burrow down beneath the surface until the storm passes.
We met with the client who is quite pleased with the first two days. She appreciated the small upgrade to the serving/presentation collection that she encouraged me to purchase more. That kind of encouragement, in front of my boss...well that's just the kind of thing you should avoid doing to a shopping, kitch collecting junkie. That was carte blanche, premium weed to me....sure, I'll buy more. Don't you worry.

Okay, I've got to get in there now. I have stories still from yesterday and I'm quite convinced that today will reap a bevy more..
See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment