Friday, June 4, 2010

This is no dream....This is really happening!

Anyone have any use for about 300 hangers, most about 25 years old????  This is my life, right now.  I cannot walk through any room of the house without having to circumnavigate boxes or crates.  I cannot walk naked past the windows since all the curtains have been washed, folded and packed.  (actually, I take that back...I can walk naked if I want to...but unless dead presidents pass into my palms first, why should I?)  Went out last night, on a school night!!  Came home to a dressing down from Max-i.  Apparently, not only have I turned her world upside down, but the house is too hot and I'm not supposed to go out on a school night.  At least that's what I think she said.
If I eat anything here in the house, I have to either hold it in my bare hands or wrap it in a paper towel.  I still have some paper plates left, but really, what's the point??  I should take better inventory of my stock, too.  I had two containers of bay leaves, two granulated garlic, two whole peppercorns, two Bell's seasoning and 4 boxes of unflavoured gelatin.  All open.  The cookie decorating sugar was just too embarrassing to print about, so you can just imagine, instead.  But it was bad.  Very bad.
Two going away parties this weekend!  One nice, quiet dinner with family and friends tonight.  Tomorrow night's in NYC at a lounge/bar below the dungeon I used to work at.  I use the word dungeon literally, too, just so you know.
I'm getting to the end of the empty boxes pile.  I'm also getting to the end of my 6 rolls of packing tape.  I can see a light at the end of this maze.  I hope there's a big piece of cheese there.

No comments:

Post a Comment