Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's a wonder we can breathe, at all...

When you consider there is about an inch of dust and decaying corpses of all manner of invisible insect life nicely ensconced beneath my bed, it's a wonder anyone in my room has not already choked to death.  In addition to the miniature coffins from the Living Dead Dolls I like to have, I also discovered a Twister game, a couple of empty boxes that I assumed I'd require for gift wrapping, soft curlers (like my hair is not already curly enough) an electric fly swatter (do I really need to remind you what that was used for???) the entire carpet is covered in dust and feathers, now nicely all kicked up to my pillows.
The hands that are typing this blog entry are filthy with the findings of the underworld of my bed.  Soon, I'm going to tackle the underworld of the bureau. 
I'm still looking for a pink piece of hardware that mysteriously went missing several years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment